The Meade of Avalon is managed by Ghertner & Company which acts as an administrator for our HOA. Our current property manager is Damon Morris. Damon can be reached at:
Business hours: Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
As property manager, Damon:
- Reports to the Board.
- Is responsible for overseeing daily operations and projects as authorized by the Board.
- This includes on-site inspections, meeting regularly with service contractors/vendors, obtaining quotes on behalf of the Board, and preparing detailed reports for Board meetings.
- Implements the Board’s decisions on behalf of the Association.
- Maintains records, documents, and books of the Association.
- Carries out the administration, policies, procedures and management decisions approved by the Board.
- Acts as the liaison between community contractors, residents, and the Board.
- Has specific authorization and obligations as contained within the management contract.